Oscar Florianus Bluemner (American, born in Germany, 1867-1938). Moon Radiance, 1927. Watercolor with gum coating on hot pressed off-white wove paper laid down by the artist to thick wood panel, 9 ½ x 12 ½ inches. Karen and Kevin Kennedy
So you have been to see The Color of the Moon but now you want to learn more? You are in luck! Back in 2014 we held an exhibit entitled Starstruck: The Fine Art of Astrophotography. We have several guides (listed below) that can help you explore more. Enjoy!
- Astrophotography Steve Mazlin – 2019
- Astrophotography John Stetson- 2019
- Astrophotography Alan Friedman- 2019
- Astrophotography – Poetry- 2019
- Glossary and Resource List – 2019